Wednesday 23 July 2014

Day In My Life!

Halloooo everyone,
 
Today I thought I would do something a little bit different compared to the beauty/fashion posts that I usually do. I don't know about you but I love reading and watching people talk about their daily, normal, everyday lives. It's just nice to know that all these 'celebrity' bloggers and vloggers are all just normal people and, to be honest, I like to be a little bit nosy! So, I just though I'd take a few snaps today to show you what I get up to on a day to day basis, starting from waking up to snuggling back into bed.
 
In the mornings I will wake up and more than likely go back to sleep... But after I wake up for the second time I will drag myself into the living room and stick the TV on (usually Futurama then Friends). When the hunger kicks in, I make my way into the kitchen and grab some breakfast. Lately, I have been loving plain porridge with strawberry jam, it's so easy to make which is handy when I'm feeling super lazy.
 
 
After breakfast, I continue to watch TV for a while then eventually get ready, which takes me like 2 hours.. Today I just went for a simple outfit with a t-shirt and leggings and a choker. For makeup I just went for my usual winged eye makeup and bright matte coral lips.
 
 
When I've finished getting ready I'll head off to work. I'll be at work for like 4/5 hours and then head back out. Today I walked straight home, changed into something a bit lighter (it got really hot towards the evening) and then met my boyf to go and get some dinner. We went to a hungry horse, which tbh wasn't that great....
 
 
The Hooch was good though..
 
Check out Keith's face on the bottle, OOSH
 
Food wise, we got nachos for starters, I got New York chicken and Jack got a pulled pork burger. I did eat quite a bit and was pretty full which was annoying as I wanted one of their 'Cakeaway' cakes which looked sooooo good :(
 


 
After the meal we headed home which was when I realised my room was an absolute tip and needed sorting ASAP! I took a before and after picture just to show you the difference...
 

It was sooo bad! I know its not the best now anyway but it's much better than before, I mean, I wouldn't have been able to sleep in my own bed!
 
Moving on, it's time to chill down and to take my make up off I use a combination of the Benefit 'They're Real' make up remover, the Garnier Micellar cleansing water and the Clearisil Rapid Action pads just to make sure my face is extra clean. I finish my night time routine with Boots tea tree & witch hazel shine control moisturiser which leaves my face feeling refreshed and oil free.
 
 
To finish off my day, I usually grab a cold drink of some sort ( today it's ice cold water), snuggle up in bed and watch the SacconeJoly's.
 
 
So there you have it. A day in my life. Obviously, I don't do the exact same thing everyday but generally this is my typical day.
I did enjoy taking photos of my normal life today but I think my next post will be makeup related, just so I'm back on track.
 
 Thanks for reading todays post and I will post again soon!
 
Byyee!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment