Saturday 11 October 2014

Good News!

Hi guys,
 
I am just doing a super quick update just to let you know that I am still alive, sorry for the blogging gap but I have been pretty busy and haven't really felt all that inspired to be honest. I have also just come back from a lovely holiday in Cyprus and have been focused on getting everything for that prepped and sorted. 
However, as the title states, I have some really good news. I have moaned multiple times about this problem and it has finally been resolved.. I have... A BRAND NEW LAPTOP! If you've read many of my previous posts you'll know that it is a struggle for me to get hold of a laptop/ computer to do blog posts but now I can do them whenever I want! This is a big step forward for my blog, I think, because it means I can actually post on a regular basis now (I literally don't have an excuse any more so I need to stay on top of it!).
I hope you haven't been bothered too much by my constant complaints about not having my own laptop but now it's sorted and I can get back on track. I think I am going to do a holiday photos blog post next so look out for it!
 
Thanks for reading and I will update very soon!
 
Ell

No comments:

Post a Comment